Matthew, Tess & Monroe

Matthew, Tess & Monroe

1.08.2012

 I know we could all get in an all out brawl about who has the cutest nieces and nephews. Aren't they the best?  Well, this is little Easton Egbert (hilarious son of Amy and Patty Egbert) in the bathtub, meeting himself for the 1st time on Aim's video camera. I am laughing just writing about it! So I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!... which is averaging about 30 times a day. 
Oh, and please feel free to call me Sheesha! That is how EATON says it and I am taking it on.

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing EVER. hahaha! I was dying! This makes me thrilled for a boy.:)P.s. you are and your hubby are the cutest couple ever! So excited for you cous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he is to DIE for!!! My favorite part is "I namous!!!" hahaha LOVE him!!!

    ReplyDelete