Matthew, Tess & Monroe

Matthew, Tess & Monroe

2.21.2013

Souter Valentine's Prommy Dance

Happy 2013! Geez, here I come to sign into my own blog and whoops! forgot my password. Today we are in luck though because yes, I did recall it and yes, I have a treat for you. First off, don't even think I'm going to try to catch up on the happenings with matt and tess, because one: wayyy to much has been goin down and two: my memory gifts me the ability to forget absolutely every thing. So that's a really good thing sometimes, believe it or not. haha! jk Okay, so let me explain this video even though quite honestly, it needs no introduction. It will take your breathe away and leave you speechless all in the same glorious second.
SO, lately, my sisters and I have just taken to 'Miranda Sings' on youtube and I laugh at every thing out of that crazy chicks mouth (look up 'miranda sings look at me now' for a good laugh and to better understand some of the faces you will see tessa make in this video. haha. She is soo funny to me and we always quote her now and maker her nasty faces! (ps she is faking it).
So my creative mamma came up with the funniest idea for our valentine date to be a nasty prom where we have to wear dresses from DI only. Thus, the magestic green loch ness dress you are about to behold. :) This night was just such a blast! Love this wild bunch.
And a big smack on da back and booty to Aim for putting this together for us! We love you for that and your purple jumpsuit too. Wear that more frequently aight? And shand, please keep your socks on, if you don't wear them with heels your toes will get cold. Sier, careful you don't get splatted from the birds above ready to claim their home, Nikki: you truly win prom queen. Lastly mamma: that fountain updo was mesmerizing. Okay really lastly: we love the men in this family who are the best sports and humor us quacks! haha

3 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK, I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT!!!!! This is too fun to be true! I LOVE THE SOUTERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Guys are hilarious!! HAHA! I LOVE IT!!So jealous of those prom dresses by the way! Wish they had those for my prom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete